Wednesday, March 24, 2010

WALLIES Wall Play

A new addition to our playroom upstairs. I love love love it! Thanks to a wonderful birthday gift from a college friend, Ms. A now has a new set of decor on one of her playroom walls. The wall art is called Wall Play, by WALLIES. It's absolutely amazing. The colors are bright and cheery - perfect for a little girls' playroom.

She loves it as well. I'm on the hunt to replace a few of the other wall decorations I currently have so they all match a tad better.





I'd say this look compares to cute Pottery Barn kids decorations and wall art. They are so sweet and girly. I'm debating out what kind of toys to place around the decorations and whether or not to move them to her bedroom or not. Decisions, as always. But for now, I love where they are in our playroom and my daugther does as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment