Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My 1st "Feature"

After a long 2 hour nap this afternoon (I know ... lazy bones while my daughter was napping) I have no desire to sleep. The house is clean, everything is in order for tomorrow so I decided to sit down with my laptop and start a new blog about my latest project. What better way to use my time than with a new blog, right? So a blogging I began.

However, I became slightly distracted as I realized I had a new follower and a new comment in my inbox telling me I was going to be featured on Kristi's blog - The Speckled Dog.

Geesh, was I excited! This is my very first feature on another blog. Make sure you check out my feature and the rest of Kristi's favorite DIY projects from the week. Check them out here "The Speckled Dog." Thanks Kristi, you made my day!




1 comment: