Thursday, May 6, 2010

Saturday Morning Finds

I went thrift sailing last weekend. Yes, garage "sailing" as I like to call it because you almost sail from house to house, roughing the high waters, the rising sun, and the birds above -- all to find that great bargain.

Having just really started to get into the bargain aspect of shopping, especially garage sales, I must say I was very pleasantly surprised with my finds. In fact, I was pleasantly surprised enough that I'm actually going back out again this weekend. :)

A few of my bargain finds.

A huge red mirror. Not sure what I'm going to do with this yet, but I have a few plans brewing.



A beautiful black stand to sit in the corner of my kitchen, temporarily, until I can find the perfect hutch or baker's rack.



And, my favorite finds of the day. Pottery Barn and Crate and Barrel style decorations that fit perfectly with our existing decor.




No comments:

Post a Comment