Friday, March 26, 2010

Book Rack

Check out my latest bargain find - a book (or magazine) rack for my daughter's bedroom.

My posts seem to be about the decorating items I've found lately instead of the items I have made or created, but I guess that just goes with the nature of life. I've been busy and haven't had time to highlight some of my recent projects.

I'll have to thank Goodwill for this $4.99 beauty! Seriously, I'm in love. Aren't all Goodwill treasures beautiful when you only need to clean and disinfect?

This latest bargain involved zero painting, zero elbow scraping and zero work on my part. Just a little cleaning, use of Mr Clean's Magic Eraser [I heart these things] and some Lysol and this book rack was good to go.



And another closer look.



I'll have to admit, my Goodwill purchase will compete with Pottery Barn's $99 magazine rack anyday.



No comments:

Post a Comment